Stasis is a 2D isometric, point-and-click adventure game for Windows & OSX, set in the distant future on a desolate spacecraft. John Maracheck must interact and solve puzzles to save his family, while uncovering horrific experimentation, illicit research and an ever deepening mystery.
You direct John using the classic point-and-click interface. John must explore his environment by walking around, using equipment and interacting with the computers, machinery and the inhabitants that populate the spaceship.
Stasis also features an inventory system (Quantum Storage Device) that allows John to utilize items that may be useful. These items can be combined with each other to change their function and accomplish complex tasks. Various puzzles and problems must be solved to progress further into the bowels of the Groomlake. A rich story is weaved through the puzzles and environments while several characters push the narrative forward to an horrific conclusion.
Core game features[edit | edit source]
- Classic point-and-click adventure game mechanics
- Expansive areas to explore - with puzzles that span multiple rooms and entire floors of the Groomlake
- A compelling sci-fi story set in a rich futuristic world
- Highly detailed rendered 2D isometric graphics
- Multiple isometric zoom levels in different areas
- Varied environments; from re-purposed warehousing facilities, to sterile medical suites and overgrown hydroponic bays and more...
- Mature content for 'mature gamers'
- Full motion video cut scenes
Goals[edit | edit source]
- A beautiful orchestral soundtrack (subject to funding)
- More professional voice actors (subject to funding)
- More in-game video cut scenes (subject to funding)